- Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: LINEN
- (n.) Made of linen; as, linen cloth; a linen stocking.
- (n.) Resembling linen cloth; white; pale.
- (n.) Thread or cloth made of flax or (rarely) of hemp; -- used in a general sense to include cambric, shirting, sheeting, towels, tablecloths, etc.
- (n.) Underclothing, esp. the shirt, as being, in former times, chiefly made of linen.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Flax. See Linen.