- Imp. & p. p. of Stay.
- (n.) A handle, as of a mop; a stale.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LITAS
- The basic unit of money in Lithuania
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- The time of the last part of something; "the fag end of this crisis-ridden century"; "the tail of the storm"
- Formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men
- Remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- Go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- The posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- The rear part of a ship
- The rear part of an aircraft
- (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements