- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: LIVES
- (a. & adv.) Alive; living; with life.
- (n.) pl. of Life.
- (pl.) of Life
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Morally objectionable behavior
- The quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
- That which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
- (v. i.) To sneak.
- (v. t.) To cut; to split; to separate.
- A garment that covers the head and face
- A vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
- The inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- A membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- Make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
- To obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil; "women in Afghanistan veil their faces"