- (n.) The young of any animal of the Horse family (Equidae); a colt; a filly.
- (v.t.) To bring forth (a colt); -- said of a mare or a she ass.
- (v.i.) To bring forth young, as an animal of the horse kind.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: LOAF
- (n.) Any thick lump, mass, or cake; especially, a large regularly shaped or molded mass, as of bread, sugar, or cake.
- (v. i.) To spend time in idleness; to lounge or loiter about.
- (v. t.) To spend in idleness; -- with away; as, to loaf time away.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!