- (n.) Slumber.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: LOOMS
- A textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile
- Weave on a loom; "materials loomed in Egypt"
- Appear very large or occupy a commanding position; "The huge sculpture predominates over the fountain"; "Large shadows loomed on the canyon wall"
- Come into view indistinctly, often threateningly; "Another air plane loomed into the sky"
- Hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing; "The terrible vision brooded over her all day long"