- A person active in party politics
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: LOPS
- Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
- Cut off from a whole; "His head was severed from his body"; "The soul discerped from the body"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Water or other liquid carelessly spilled or thrown aboyt, as upon a table or a floor; a puddle; a soiled spot.
- (n.) Mean and weak drink or liquid food; -- usually in the plural.
- (n.) Dirty water; water in which anything has been washed or rinsed; water from wash-bowls, etc.
- (v. t.) To cause to overflow, as a liquid, by the motion of the vessel containing it; to spill.
- (v. t.) To spill liquid upon; to soil with a liquid spilled.
- (v. i.) To overflow or be spilled as a liquid, by the motion of the vessel containing it; -- often with over.
- (v. i.) Any kind of outer garment made of linen or cotton, as a night dress, or a smock frock.
- (v. i.) A loose lower garment; loose breeches; chiefly used in the plural.
- (v. i.) Ready-made clothes; also, among seamen, clothing, bedding, and other furnishings.