- The actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- Normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting; "what is your role on the team?"
- What something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
- An actor's portrayal of someone in a play; "she played the part of Desdemona"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: LOSER
- (n.) One who loses.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Alt. of Solere
- (n.) A young buck in the third year. See the Note under Buck.
- (n.) A yellowish or reddish brown color; sorrel.