- (n.) A net or snare; any thread, web, or string spread for taking prey; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. i.) To exert strength with pain and fatigue of body or mind, especially of the body, with efforts of some continuance or duration; to labor; to work.
- (v. t.) To weary; to overlabor.
- (v. t.) To labor; to work; -- often with out.
- (v.) Labor with pain and fatigue; labor that oppresses the body or mind, esp. the body.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LOTI
- The basic unit of money in Lesotho