- Goods or money obtained illegally
- Informal terms for money
- Steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
- Take illegally; of intellectual property; "This writer plundered from famous authors"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: LOTOS
- (n.) See Lotus.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A plant from which layers are propagated by bending its branches into the soil.
- (v. i.) To ramfy; to tiller, as grain; to shoot out suckers.
- (n.) A single seat with three or four legs and without a back, made in various forms for various uses.
- (n.) A seat used in evacuating the bowels; hence, an evacuation; a discharge from the bowels.
- (n.) A stool pigeon, or decoy bird.
- (n.) A small channel on the side of a vessel, for the dead-eyes of the backstays.
- (n.) A bishop's seat or see; a bishop-stool.
- (n.) A bench or form for resting the feet or the knees; a footstool; as, a kneeling stool.
- (n.) Material, such as oyster shells, spread on the sea bottom for oyster spat to adhere to.
- Work with a tool
- Ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; "We tooled down the street"
- Drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- Furnish with tools
- Description of a bookbinder's work on a leather cover
- The means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- An implement used in the practice of a vocation
- Obscene terms for penis
- A person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else