- A simple board game in which players move counters according to the throw of dice
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LOUD
- (adv.) With loudness; loudly.
- (superl.) Having, making, or being a strong or great sound; noisy; striking the ear with great force; as, a loud cry; loud thunder.
- (superl.) Clamorous; boisterous.
- (superl.) Emphatic; impressive; urgent; as, a loud call for united effort.
- (superl.) Ostentatious; likely to attract attention; gaudy; as, a loud style of dress; loud colors.