- (v. i.) To utter a loud, protraced, mournful sound or cry, as dogs and wolves often do.
- (v. i.) To utter a sound expressive of distress; to cry aloud and mournfully; to lament; to wail.
- (v. i.) To make a noise resembling the cry of a wild beast.
- (v. t.) To utter with outcry.
- (n.) The protracted, mournful cry of a dog or a wolf, or other like sound.
- (n.) A prolonged cry of distress or anguish; a wail.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: LOWH
- Strong imp. of Laugh.