- (n.) A hard brittle brownish gelatin, obtained by boiling to a jelly the skins, hoofs, etc., of animals. When gently heated with water, it becomes viscid and tenaceous, and is used as a cement for uniting substances. The name is also given to other adhesive or viscous substances.
- (n.) To join with glue or a viscous substance; to cause to stick or hold fast, as if with glue; to fix or fasten.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: LUGE
- Move along on a luge or toboggan
- A racing sled for one or two people
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To give the color of gules to.
- (n.) The throat; the gullet.