- (n.) An untidy woman; a slattern.
- (n.) A servant girl; a drudge.
- (n.) A female dog; a bitch.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LUST
- (n.) Pleasure.
- (n.) Inclination; desire.
- (n.) Longing desire; eagerness to possess or enjoy; -- in a had sense; as, the lust of gain.
- (n.) Licentious craving; sexual appetite.
- (n.) Hence: Virility; vigor; active power.
- (n.) To list; to like.
- (n.) To have an eager, passionate, and especially an inordinate or sinful desire, as for the gratification of the sexual appetite or of covetousness; -- often with after.