- (prep.) See Amidst.
- (prep.) In the midst or middle of; surrounded or encompassed by; among.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: MAID
- (n.) An unmarried woman; usually, a young unmarried woman; esp., a girl; a virgin; a maiden.
- (n.) A man who has not had sexual intercourse.
- (n.) A female servant.
- (n.) The female of a ray or skate, esp. of the gray skate (Raia batis), and of the thornback (R. clavata).
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference
- (n.) The larva of the bean fly.