- (v. t.) A deep blue pigment or coloring material used in various arts. It is a vitreous substance made of cobalt, potash, and calcined quartz fused, and reduced to a powder.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: MALTS
- Treat with malt or malt extract; "malt beer"
- A cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water; used especially in brewing and distilling
- A lager of high alcohol content; by law it is considered too alcoholic to be sold as lager or beer
- A milkshake made with malt powder
- Convert into malt
- Convert grain into malt
- Turn into malt, become malt