Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: MANIFESTATIONS
- A public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature); "there were violent demonstrations against the war"
- A manifest indication of the existence or presence or nature of some person or thing; "a manifestation of disease"
- Expression without words; "tears are an expression of grief"; "the pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition"
- An appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- A clear appearance; "a manifestation of great emotion"