Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: MANIFOLD
- (a.) Various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous; multiplied; complicated.
- (a.) Exhibited at divers times or in various ways; -- used to qualify nouns in the singular number.
- (n.) A copy of a writing made by the manifold process.
- (n.) A cylindrical pipe fitting, having a number of lateral outlets, for connecting one pipe with several others.
- (n.) The third stomach of a ruminant animal.
- (v. t.) To take copies of by the process of manifold writing; as, to manifold a letter.