- A large truck designed to carry heavy loads; usually without sides
- A low heavy horse cart without sides; used for haulage
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: MANIOCS
- Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems; used especially to make cassiri (an intoxicating drink) and tapioca
- Cassava root eaten as a staple food after drying and leaching; source of tapioca
- A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant; the source of tapioca; a staple food in the tropics
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Freemasons or to their craft or mysteries.