- Ampere(s) )- the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; "a typical household circuit carries 15 to 50 amps"
- A nucleotide found in muscle cells and important in metabolism; reversibly convertible to ADP and ATP
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: MAP
- (n.) A representation of the surface of the earth, or of some portion of it, showing the relative position of the parts represented; -- usually on a flat surface. Also, such a representation of the celestial sphere, or of some part of it.
- (n.) Anything which represents graphically a succession of events, states, or acts; as, an historical map.
- (v. t.) To represent by a map; -- often with out; as, to survey and map, or map out, a county. Hence, figuratively: To represent or indicate systematically and clearly; to sketch; to plan; as, to map, or map out, a journey; to map out business.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The knave of clubs.