Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: MARKETS
- Make commercial; "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
- Engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
- Deal in a market
- Buy household supplies; "We go marketing every Saturday"
- The world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; "without competition there would be no market"; "they were driven from the marketplace"
- A marketplace where groceries are sold; "the grocery store included a meat market"
- An area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- The securities markets in the aggregate; "the market always frustrates the small investor"
- The customers for a particular product or service; "before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it"