- (n.) A great outcry or vociferation; loud and continued shouting or exclamation.
- (n.) Any loud and continued noise.
- (n.) A continued expression of dissatisfaction or discontent; a popular outcry.
- (v. t.) To salute loudly.
- (v. t.) To stun with noise.
- (v. t.) To utter loudly or repeatedly; to shout.
- (v. i.) To utter loud sounds or outcries; to vociferate; to complain; to make importunate demands.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!