- Female equine animal
- A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon
- Female horse
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: MASER
- (n.) Same as Mazer.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A quantity of paper; 480 or 500 sheets; one ream equals 20 quires
- A large quantity of written matter; "he wrote reams and reams"
- Enlarge with a reamer; "ream a hole"
- Remove by making a hole or by boring; "the dentist reamed out the debris in the course of the root canal treatment"
- Squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer; "ream oranges"
- (n.) To overspread with anything unctuous, viscous, or adhesive; to daub; as, to smear anything with oil.
- (n.) To soil in any way; to contaminate; to pollute; to stain morally; as, to be smeared with infamy.
- (n.) A fat, oily substance; oinment.
- (n.) Hence, a spot made by, or as by, an unctuous or adhesive substance; a blot or blotch; a daub; a stain.