- (n.) Amice, a hood or cape. See 2d Amice.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: MASSE
- (n.) Alt. of Masse shot
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Put together with a seam; "seam a dress"
- Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"