- A double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)
- A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum
- A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: MAULS
- Injure badly by beating
- Split (wood) with a maul and wedges
- A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Muses, or to Poetry.