- (v.) To decide; to judge; to sentence; to condemn.
- (v.) To account; to esteem; to think; to judge; to hold in opinion; to regard.
- (v. i.) To be of opinion; to think; to estimate; to opine; to suppose.
- (v. i.) To pass judgment.
- (n.) Opinion; judgment.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: MEED
- (n.) That which is bestowed or rendered in consideration of merit; reward; recompense.
- (n.) Merit or desert; worth.
- (n.) A gift; also, a bride.
- (v. t.) To reward; to repay.
- (v. t.) To deserve; to merit.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A territorial subdivision of Attica (also of modern Greece), corresponding to a township.
- (n.) An undifferentiated aggregate of cells or plastids.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Media in Asia.
- (n.) See lst & 2d Mead, and Meed.