- (n.) One who amends.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Same as Armed, 3.
- (n.) A winding, crooked, or involved course; as, the meanders of the veins and arteries.
- (n.) A tortuous or intricate movement.
- (n.) Fretwork. See Fret.
- (v. t.) To wind, turn, or twist; to make flexuous.
- (v. i.) To wind or turn in a course or passage; to be intricate.
- Assign a new name to; "Many streets in the former East Germany were renamed in 1990"
- Name again or anew; "He was renamed Minister of the Interior"