- (n.) A rider on horseback; one skilled in the management of horses; a mounted man.
- (n.) A mounted soldier; a cavalryman.
- (n.) A land crab of the genus Ocypoda, living on the coast of Brazil and the West Indies, noted for running very swiftly.
- (n.) A West Indian fish of the genus Eques, as the light-horseman (E. lanceolatus).
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: MENORAHS
- (Judaism) a candelabrum with nine branches; used during the Hanukkah festival
- (Judaism) a candelabrum with seven branches used in ceremonies to symbolize the seven days of Creation