- A trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
- A truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- One of the two competitions in the next to the last round of an elimination tournament
- A copper coin of ancient Rome
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: MISE
- (n.) The issue in a writ of right.
- (n.) Expense; cost; disbursement.
- (n.) A tax or tallage; in Wales, an honorary gift of the people to a new king or prince of Wales; also, a tribute paid, in the country palatine of Chester, England, at the change of the owner of the earldom.