- Large luxurious car; usually driven by a chauffeur
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: MOILS
- Moisten or soil; "Her tears moiled the letter"
- Be agitated; "the sea was churning in the storm"
- Work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Small drought-resistant sorghums having large yellow or whitish grains