Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: MOLDS
- Shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
- The distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
- Fit tightly, follow the contours of; "The dress molds her beautiful figure"
- Loose soil rich in organic matter
- Make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
- Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
- Form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
- Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- Sculpture produced by molding
- A distinctive nature, character, or type; "a leader in the mold of her predecessors"
- A dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold; "a lobster mold"; "a gelatin dessert ma