- Opportunity for; "room for improvement"
- Apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- Live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- An area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- The people who are present in a room; "the whole room was cheering"
- Space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: MOORS
- Open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- Secure with cables or ropes; "moor the boat"
- One of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- Come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- Secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To suffocate or smother.