- A disparaging term for a British person
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: MOP
- (n.) A made-up face; a grimace.
- (n.) An implement for washing floors, or the like, made of a piece of cloth, or a collection of thrums, or coarse yarn, fastened to a handle.
- (n.) A fair where servants are hired.
- (n.) The young of any animal; also, a young girl; a moppet.
- (v. i.) To make a wry mouth.
- (v. t.) To rub or wipe with a mop, or as with a mop; as, to mop a floor; to mop one's face with a handkerchief.