- (n.) A bone, or one of a pair of bones, beneath the ethmoid region of the skull, forming a part a part of the partition between the nostrils in man and other mammals.
- (n.) The pygostyle.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: MOVER
- (n.) A person or thing that moves, stirs, or changes place.
- (n.) A person or thing that imparts motion, or causes change of place; a motor.
- (n.) One who, or that which, excites, instigates, or causes movement, change, etc.; as, movers of sedition.
- (n.) A proposer; one who offers a proposition, or recommends anything for consideration or adoption; as, the mover of a resolution in a legislative body.