- (a.) Of the same kin; related by blood; -- used of persons; as, the two families are near akin.
- (a.) Allied by nature; partaking of the same properties; of the same kind.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: NAIK
- (n.) A chief; a leader; a Sepoy corporal.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Poultry, etc., required by the lease to be paid in kind by a tenant to his landlord.
- The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea