- (n.) Alt. of Asp
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the aspen, or resembling it; made of aspen wood.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: NAPES
- The back side of the neck
- A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon
- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
- A panel or section of panels in a wall or door
- A formal expression of praise
- (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity)
- 3.Heraldic fur with gold spots on black (English)
- (v. t.) To bevel the end of a timber to fit against an inclined surface.
- (v. t.) To check; to reprimand; to rebuke; to chide.
- (v. t.) To nip; to blast; to blight.
- (n.) A reprimand; a rebuke.
- (v. t.) To wean.