- (n.) Alt. of Asp
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the aspen, or resembling it; made of aspen wood.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: NEAPS
- A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The back side of the neck
- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
- A panel or section of panels in a wall or door
- A formal expression of praise
- (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity)
- 3.Heraldic fur with gold spots on black (English)
- (v. t.) To bevel the end of a timber to fit against an inclined surface.
- (v. t.) To check; to reprimand; to rebuke; to chide.
- (v. t.) To nip; to blast; to blight.
- (n.) A reprimand; a rebuke.
- (v. t.) To wean.