- (v. t.) To fasten by a hatch; to latch, as a door.
- (n.) A door latch.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: NECKS
- An opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer's neck
- Kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "
- A narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form;
- The part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body;
- A cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- A narrow elongated projecting strip of land