- (n.) One who is born or bred in a city; a citizen.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: NERITIC
- Relating to the region of shallow water adjoining the seacoast; "neritic fauna"
- Of or relating to the region of the sea over the continental shelf which is less than 200 meters deep; "neritic fauna"; "neritic oil"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Like a citron or lemon; of a lemon color; greenish yellow.
- (n.) A yellow, pellucid variety of quartz.
- (a.) Having the appearance of a tuft of hair; having a hairlike tail or train.
- (a.) Bearded or tufted with hairs.
- (n.) One who, or that which, incites.
- (v. t.) To incite again.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to resin; derived from resin; specifically, designating an acid found in certain fossil resins and hydrocarbons.