- (obs. p. p.) of Stent
- (v. t.) To keep within limits; to restrain; to cause to stop, or cease; to stint.
- (v. i.) To stint; to stop; to cease.
- (n.) An allotted portion; a stint.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: NETTS
- Catch with a net; "net a fish"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
- A web that resembles a tent or carpet
- Live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"