Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: NEXT
- (adv.) In the time, place, or order nearest or immediately suceeding; as, this man follows next.
- (superl.) Nearest in place; having no similar object intervening.
- (superl.) Nearest in time; as, the next day or hour.
- (superl.) Adjoining in a series; immediately preceding or following in order.
- (superl.) Nearest in degree, quality, rank, right, or relation; as, the next heir was an infant.