- (n.) A box, frame, crib, or inclosed place, used as a receptacle for any commodity; as, a corn bin; a wine bin; a coal bin.
- (v. t.) To put into a bin; as, to bin wine.
- An old form of Be and Been.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: NIB
- (n.) A small and pointed thing or part; a point; a prong.
- (n.) The bill or beak of a bird; the neb.
- (n.) The points of a pen; also, the pointed part of a pen; a short pen adapted for insertion in a holder.
- (n.) One of the handles which project from a scythe snath; also, [Prov. Eng.], the shaft of a wagon.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a nib; to point; to mend the point of; as, to nib a pen.