- (v. i.) To eat the principal regular meal of the day; to take dinner.
- (v. t.) To give a dinner to; to furnish with the chief meal; to feed; as, to dine a hundred men.
- (v. t.) To dine upon; to have to eat.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: NIDE
- (n.) A nestful; a brood; as, a nide of pheasants.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A town in north central Oklahoma
- Girl’s name
- (a.) Azure-colored; of a bright blue color.