Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: NIVAL
- (a.) Abounding with snow; snowy.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) An iron block, usually with a steel face, upon which metals are hammered and shaped.
- (n.) Anything resembling an anvil in shape or use.
- (n.) the incus. See Incus.
- (v. t.) To form or shape on an anvil; to hammer out; as, anviled armor.
- The capital and largest city of Lithuania; located in southeastern Lithuania