- Of Gin
- Imp. & p. p. of Go.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: NOG
- (n.) A noggin.
- (n.) A kind of strong ale.
- (n.) A wooden block, of the size of a brick, built into a wall, as a hold for the nails of woodwork.
- (n.) One of the square logs of wood used in a pile to support the roof of a mine.
- (n.) A treenail to fasten the shores.
- (v. t.) To fill in, as between scantling, with brickwork.
- (v. t.) To fasten, as shores, with treenails.