- Group of Japanese Statesmen (19th century)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: NORGE
- A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula; achieved independence from Sweden in 1905
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A person in desperate straits; someone doomed; "I'm a goner if this plan doesn't work"; "one mistake and you're toast"
- ,Charles Henry, a former world champion at bridge an a bestselling author.
- (n.) A black man; especially, one of a race of black or very dark persons who inhabit the greater part of tropical Africa, and are distinguished by crisped or curly hair, flat noses, and thick protruding lips; also, any black person of unmixed African blood, wherever found.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to negroes; black.