- (v. t.) To make senseless or dizzy by violence; to render senseless by a blow, as on the head.
- (v. t.) To dull or deaden the sensibility of; to overcome; especially, to overpower one's sense of hearing.
- (v. t.) To astonish; to overpower; to bewilder.
- (n.) The condition of being stunned.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: NUTS
- Usually large hard-shelled seed
- Half the width of an em
- Gather nuts
- A small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
- Egyptian goddess of the sky
- Someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
- Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband barmy"
- A whimsically eccentric person
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals