- Anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A room that is entered via a door; "his office is the third door down the hall on the left"
- A structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road); "the office next door"; "they live two doors up the street from us"
- The entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: ODORS
- Any property detected by the olfactory system
- The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form; "she loved the smell of roses"
- Representation of the cross on which Jesus died
- Quarter of an acre in imperial land measurements
- (n.) Skin of bacon.