- Anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A room that is entered via a door; "his office is the third door down the hall on the left"
- A structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road); "the office next door"; "they live two doors up the street from us"
- The entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ODORS
- Any property detected by the olfactory system
- The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form; "she loved the smell of roses"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Representation of the cross on which Jesus died
- Quarter of an acre in imperial land measurements
- (n.) Skin of bacon.