- (n.) A strong, offensive smell; stench; fetidness.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: OFTER
- (adv.) Compar. of Oft.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The strong point; that in which one excels.
- (n.) The stronger part of the blade of a sword; the part of half nearest the hilt; -- opposed to foible.
- (a. & adv.) Loudly; strongly; powerfully.
- (v. t.) To rub or wear by rubbing; to chafe.