Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An encroachment or intrusion; "they made inroads in the United States market"
- An invasion or hostile attack
- A port in central Norway on Trondheim Fjord
- Issue an order
- Appoint to a clerical posts; "he was ordained in the Church"
- Invest with ministerial or priestly authority; "The minister was ordained only last month"
- Order by virtue of superior authority; decree; "The King ordained the persecution and expulsion of the Jews"; "the legislature enacted this law in 1985"
- (n.) An iron for smoothing clothes; a flatiron.
- (n.) Sard; carnelian.