- (n.) A place of deposit for the storing of goods; a warehouse; a storehouse.
- (n.) A military station where stores and provisions are kept, or where recruits are assembled and drilled.
- (n.) The headquarters of a regiment, where all supplies are received and distributed, recruits are assembled and instructed, infirm or disabled soldiers are taken care of, and all the wants of the regiment are provided for.
- (n.) A railway station; a building for the accommodation and protection of railway passengers or freight.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: OPTED
- Select as an alternative over another; "I always choose the fish over the meat courses in this restaurant"; "She opted for the job on the East coast"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tope